Friday, July 2, 2010

Hey! Add this blog!!!

So my friend Meredith works for the American Cancer Society. Prior that that, she started her own music production company called Cherry Darling Productions.
A few months ago, Meredith got the brilliant idea to merge music and the fight against cancer. This gave birth to the project now known as Music For Hope.
Now, I love this girl with all my heart. She is a good person with great intentions and I was more than honored when she asked me to help her organize the campaign. not only did she ask me to organize it - she asked me to start the blog! I'm suuuuper stoked!!
What I want YOU to do is go visit it, bookmark it, follow it, comment, it - anything! Just be apart of something that has the potential to really become something big.
The more people that know about it, the better. Meredith deserves all the support and love she can get - so do all the people fighting the good fight against cancer.
Also, look for us at Warped Tour! We have tables at 3 dates and would love if you came to visit!!! We also have lots of signed merch for you to win in our raffle! Go check out some of our SWEET signed merch!
Can't wait to see you all!
Music For Hope:

No comments:

Post a Comment